- New collaterals launched: BAL, dQUICK, GHST start borrowing against these collaterals now at app.mai.finance/vaults/create
- 4 Debt ceilings reached: camWBTC, WETH, dQUICK, GHST — Debt ceilings are increased 48hrs after the debt ceilings are reached.
- Amount of Qi staked 6,528,489 (8.37% increase)
- 8,285 addresses holding Qi (1.02% decrease)
- Aavegotchi — Lao wearables launched. Aavegotchi had a record number of Godlike raffle tickets sold. A complete Laozigothci set on the secondary market will now set you back around 700K MAI :)
- Events — Aavegotchi raffle 5 party, Relay chain AMA, QuickSwap chat, Instadapp growth call
- See our weekly fundamentals review for a deeper dive into the QiDao financials
- Increasing GHST, BAL, dQUICK debt ceiling by 1 million MAI
- Market.xyz partnership launch
- Polygon hackathon bounty — “How might we use automation within Mai.finance to improve the user experience?”
- Voting on LPs as collateral through Market.xyz
- Voting on adding additional collaterals
- Fireside chat with Aavegotchi
Things in the works
- Strategies with Polygon team
- QiDao being part of the Polygon Ecosystem Dao
- Partnering with NFT and gaming projects on Polygon
- Updated home page
- Updated landing page
- LPs as collateral
- Cross chain partnerships — Moonriver, Fantom, Arbitrum, Cronos etc.
- Advertisement in Polygonscan and Dappradar
- Sponsoring two coffee stations at Liscon
- Creating committees lead by community members
- Integrating the camToken zappah made by Royalaid
Most Recent Fireside Chats and AMAs
You can find them all on our fireside chats on YouTube channel
You can also listen to our fireside chats and AMAs on our podcast channel on Spotify
- Lao Zi Twitter: 4,863 followers (0.75% increase)
- QiDao Protocol Twitter: 3,695 Followers (3.65% increase)
- Telegram: 1,648 members (0.36% decrease)
- Discord: 3,950 members ( 5.42% increase)
- Youtube: 302 subscribers (1.34% increase)
- Pingu — For the great management of the unofficial docs. The docs are now translated into 7 different languages: English, French, Spanish, Chinese, Portugues, Italian, Vietnamese
Asks for the the community
- Instadapp bounty — We are looking for individuals that are interested in building cool automations using instadapp. More information about the bounty can be found here
- We have launched our borrowing incentives. Spread the word, share with communities to encourage them to use QiDao Vaults.
- Vote when we have QIPs out.
- Partnerships — If you think of partnerships that can help please introduce us.
- LisCon marketing ideas — Example POAPs, NFT giveaways
Learn more about QiDao and get involved in the community