- Borrowing incentives launched for all vault types. Each vault type will receive 0.05 Qi/block. For more information about the borrow incentives and how to earn them check out the guide “MAI loans and Vault incentives” made by community member Pingu
- New Vaults overview page released
- New create vault page released
- New Anchor page released
- Aavegotchi announced Raffle 5 with exclusive Laozigotchi wearables. The raffle is live Sept. 24 2PM UTC — Sept. 27 2PM UTC. The Lao Zi wearables have a rarity rating of GODLIKE (the most rare). For more information on how to enter in the raffle you can read this detailed guide made by the Aavegotchi team.
- Launched QIP026: (Round 4) Adding new collateral assets: Top 3 collaterals with over 50% of the vote will be added as collateral. Options are dQUICK, GHST, BAL, DPI, UNI. We encourage all Qi holders to vote.
- MAI lending market opened on Martket.xyz. Holders of MAI will be able to supply MAI to these markets and earn interest when others borrow. Notes: Market is currently in beta and QIP027: Partnering with Market.xyz on MAI lending market is active on snapshot.
- Amount of Qi staked 5,690,499 ( 22.76% of circulating supply; 0.45% increase)
- 8,370 addresses holding Qi (31.98% week-to-week increase)
- Events of the week: AMA with Anyswap, AMA with Market.xyz, QiDao town hall — Using KPI Options
- Weekly reward vaule from QiDao and partners is over $600,000
- DAI and USDT will be added to Anchor
- Winning collaterals from QIP026 to be added as vault types
- Polygon hackathon bounty — “How might we use automation within Mai.finance to improve the user experience?”
- Instadapp bounty
Things in the works
- Continued Improvements to app site UI
- LPs as collateral
- Cross chain partnerships
- Paid marketing ads
- Marketing campaign
- Integrating the camToken zappah made by Royalaid
- KPI option QIP
Most Recent Fireside Chats and AMAs
You can find them all on our fireside chats on YouTube channel
You can also listen to our fireside chats and AMAs on our podcast channel on Spotify
- Lao Zi Twitter: 4,803 followers (0.84% increase)
- QiDao Protocol Twitter: 3,447 Followers (7.35% increase)
- Telegram: 1,623 members (1.56% increase)
- Discord: 3,747 members ( 3.71% increase)
- Youtube: 301 subscribers (unchanged)
- 0xEvan, Backfire Capital, and the KPI Task Force for presenting their plans for KPI options during the community town hall.
Asks for the the community
- Big marketing push. We have launched our borrowing incentives. Spread the word, share with communities to encourage them to use QiDao Vaults.
- Vote on the proposals we have out.
- Partnerships — If you think of partnerships that can help with the following please suggest them or introduce us:
Increase use cases of MAI
Help MAI peg
Increase protocol value
Cross chain partnerships
Increase community growth
Fireside chat guests
Learn more about QiDao and get involved in the community